Friday, January 27, 2012

The blah days between winter and spring.  You know the kind they are.  A mix of rain, maybe snow, a little sunshine here and there and then the wind picks up and blows in colder air again.  Brrr.  Then the sun comes out and warms you up - just a little bit.  It makes the roads icy and the trials mushy.  Maggie and I still went for a short walk yesterday to get some fresh air.  I can't resist taking photos. 


The old birch tree shines in the sunlight.



 I seem to be focused on trees today.


A pine in the glow of the sunset. 



 Nope.  Something besides a tree.


Old Cougar Creek




Snow cones on the water

I have been thinking about spring.  Yes, I have started lettuce and tomatoes under the lights in my basement.  Photos soon.


1 comment:

Julie said...

I love the snowcones on the water; like white turtles hiding in their shells. All great pics.