This is the one.
Retired Mountain Man is a pro at cutting down the Christmas tree.
Speaking of trees, remember the ones that blew down the day before Thanksgiving?
It's definitely going to take a lot of work to clean up this mess. It's sad to see these trees down.
Jon always has the Christmas spirit. He came home from a grocery shopping trip with two poinsettias.
I had ordered the sparkle ball for one of my white elephant gifts this year, but as soon as I took it out of the box, Jon claimed it. Sorry, white elephant participants.
Everyone in the family used to have a sparkle ball because Jon's parents made them and gave each of us one. They spent hours putting them together and sold them at craft fairs. We had ours for over twenty years until the lights quit working. This one brings back memories of those years and Jon's mom and dad.
Decorating the tree requires boxes and boxes of lights, ornaments, ribbon and garland.
Does the red jacket on the bear look familiar to anyone?
Even our sloth is in a festive mood. I think he might still need a red bow or maybe a scarf. To be determined.
I think we have a Clark Griswold tree this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment