We decided that first we would eat at Papa Byrd's Bistro, which it turns out, serves really awesome Italian food. They also had a band playing gypsy jazz music while we ate. After that we would have dessert at The Pearl and enjoy the concert.
Unfortunately, I did not take my camera but Recorder Man, Neil, did share this photo with me.
Our violin chick also took photos and I am hoping she will eventually post something on her blog. I will provide a link when she does.
Doug played the guitar and mandolin and sang for over two hours. It was a great performance! He is a very talented musician who also has an awesome voice.
Every Tuesday for an hour and a half, he very patiently teaches us new licks, new songs, new harmony - for the guitar, the mandolin, the violin, you name it. He somehow manages to always stay positive and has a great sense of humor. Trust me, he needs it when he's teaching the band chicks.

No comments:
Post a Comment