![]() | |||
| Left to right: Linda, Jamie, Griz Eileen, Runaway Roy, Retired Mountain Man holding the Chemist, and Don, Guitar Man. |
I am reminded of the movie, Paint Your Wagon, and the song Gold Fever. We definitely had a serious case of Gold Fever. It went on for several years until one by one, all of the "pardners" dropped out.
Then I got...
Gold fever
No romp 'n rollin' girl
And fellow stuck
'Cause your the, gold fever
Nothin' can help you
But the yellow stuff
Gold!
Gold!
Hooked am I!

2 comments:
Look at those hopeful alchemists! Is that the atomic symbol for gold (Au) above the mine shaft?! Awesome!
What a big baby (David, I really mean that in the nicest way... not like when we play Scrabble and you cry)!
Yes, and I can't remember if it said Auxor or just AU. Yes, David was a chubby little guy.
Post a Comment