Yesterday, Retired Mountain Man and I bottled the last two carboys of wine from last year's crop. One carboy was the Burkhart Concord Grape and the other is Elderberry, Dark Cherry and Concord Grape.
Both wines are dry, medium reds.
Today I added the shrink-wrap and tomorrow I will create the labels and print them.
I spent the rest of the day giving the two dogs a bath. Tomorrow is grooming day and a trip to the vet.
Here we have two wet dogs drying out and taking a nap. Life is good but it smells like wet dogs.
3 comments:
It is true... your furnace could heat a Super Walmart! I am always impressed by the tight neat stacks of firewood.
Nice! I had trouble leaving a comment and then it ended up on the wrong post. Will this week never end!? I really need some of this good-lookin wine! :)
I like the Autumn-colored top wraps :) looking forward to seeing the labels you design.
It looks really good, love the shrink wrap colors.
Post a Comment