Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Maggie Update

Maggie is growing like the weeds in my garden.  I think she is three times the size she was when we brought her home, which was only three weeks ago.   We will be taking our first trip to the vet today.  I will probably need a glass of wine and a Valium when I get home.  The puppy will be fine. The vet, I don't know.....

 I don't know how my nose got dirty, but the rest of me is pretty clean.  Update:  We have since learned that the dirty nose came from tearing open the bottom of a bag of potting soil.  When I say the bottom, I mean the entire bottom of the bag and then some.  Boy did she have a good time with that!



 Want to play fetch?  Just try to get this ball.



 Ok, now what?  I need something to chew on, play with or bite!  Take your pick!  It could be you that I chew on, play with or bite if you don't keep me entertained.



How much longer is that little dog going to stay here?   She is really annoying and I am very jealous.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Hang in there Molly!