Sunday, June 19, 2011

Groudhog Day Movie-Hope variation

The alarm (puppy whining) goes off at 4:30 a.m.  I get up and find my shoes, my raincoat, my umbrella.  Maggie and I go outside and stand in the rain for her bathroom break.   It is cloudy, windy and cold.  I say, "Good Girl" and we go back inside............


The alarm (puppy whining) goes off at 4:30 a.m.  I get up and find my shoes, my raincoat, my umbrella.  Maggie and I go outside and stand in the rain for her bathroom break.   It is cloudy, windy and cold.  I say, "Good Girl" and we go back inside............

 The alarm (puppy whining) goes off at 4:30 a.m.  I get up and find my shoes, my raincoat, my umbrella.  Maggie and I go outside and stand in the rain for her bathroom break.   It is cloudy, windy and cold.  I say, "Good Girl" and we go back inside............

2 comments:

Julie said...

Funny Post! We are worried about your sanity, but ... now I want to see that movie again

DJB said...

Haha! Very funny! My only question is... how come Dad never gets up at 4:30am with the puppy? I think after you explain to him what the Ground Hog Day movie reference means you should start driving toward the railroad tracks just to make him nervous.