Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas card 2011

I did not send out Christmas cards this year.  I just didn't get organized enough.  This photo of Maggie was one of my favorites for 2011.

  I didn't think she and I were going to survive her first puppy months.  But somehow she is turning into a very nice dog.  She loves attention and Retired Mountain Man and I love playing with her.  Yep!  We are at that stage in life where we pour all of our attention into our pets just like we did our sons.  Hmmm. 

That said, she still has some bad habits we need to work on.  Our neighbors will vouch to that.  Most of Thompson's toys end up over here and are then chewed to bits.  Then there are the door mats and who knows what else.  Sometimes the items are not recognizable. 


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's not dirt, it's reindeer poop! Merry Christmas to all of you. Cards aren't mailed yet...

Julie said...

I love it. I printed it and it is on our card wall. Delivery successful :)

Pie?!... are you saying Maggie is a "brown-noser"? Maybe she thinks she has an "in" with Santa via the reindeer? Maybe she thinks she is "Olive... the other reindeer"?

RBnorth said...

Could be. She is a clever little dog.

DJB said...

Hmmm... looks pretty cute for a terrorist! I think she is turning out just great, and remember mom, JP and I still have plenty of "bad habits" as well! We are so excited to come see you soon!