Thursday, December 25, 2025

Christmas morning 2025

 Merry Christmas!  I'm just posting photos from Christmas past and I came across this video that I didn't remember I had taken.  











The Nebraska Cornhusker hat.







The sled run at the Loman place.  Short, but steep and serious curves and corners.



























































Jon's mom and Aunt Irene.  





















 


















Christmas 2012.








This year we had rain on Christmas Eve.  There's no snow even in the higher elevations toward the 120 Trail up on Middle Mountain.  It's a very unusual winter so far.  It certainly makes it a lot easier to get around and do things and lucky for me with a bad back since snow shoveling hasn't been required.  

We have stockings under our tree from Santa and his helpers and Lady has some new toys. 

Merry Christmas from Hope!  Enjoy my snowy photos from years past.





COW!  Ben's favorite toy.  


The flamingo left in our driveway...






No comments: