...Yes, it seems we are now going to get some rain. Lots of rain - with one atmospheric river after another. It's time to stay inside and work on those kind of projects. There's still a lot of organizing to do in the basement. Maybe it will get done today.
Meahwhile...
I'm beginning to plan for Thanksgiving 2023 so I decided to go through my photos of Thanksgiving past. These are from November 2013. We had just enough snow for our grandkids to go sledding in the yard. I'd say they were having some fun.
I bought new strings of Christmas lights and I plan to hang some of them today. I hate it when we go back to standard time. It's so dark and the lights cheer me up. I'm also already planning the Thanksgiving menu. Julie says she's bringing the pies - all gluten free. Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment