Sunday, November 26, 2023

Thanksgiving 2023

 (All photos taken by Julie.  She was camera ready at all times.) 

There was a trickster who was on the lookout for anyone taking a nap...
















There were a lot of games played:  Solar Quest, Magic, the Gathering, QWIXX and of course, poker.





Yours truly trying to figure out how to play Magic, the Gathering.  I was a Blue mage, who engaged in trickery and manipulation.  Let's just say, I did not win at this game.





We had our own fashion trendsetter, Miss Rylee.




Lady and Jason played "chase" and "fetch" throughout the house.


Ben designed a lego centerpiece for the table.


Can you believe they make legos that look like this?


There was turkey and yes, there was pie.  Julie baked 5 of them!   David was the turkey carver this year.













Dylan provided the music.


Lady couldn't decide whose lap to sit on.


Collin trying to decide what kind of pie he wanted for dessert.


There was not only football to watch, but also the Zags in the Maui Tournament.











There were a lot of memories recalled and stories to tell...


...plus new toys to assemble with grandpa's help.




We did try to get everyone to the table for this photo, but finally gave up.  The food was getting cold.


Jon and I are thankful that we could all be together this year.  


Today I stored away my Thanksgiving decorations and started to take out some of my Christmas ones.   We are on our way to celebrating the next holiday.  


No comments: