Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Oh no! It's raining on all the beautiful snow!

It's a sloppy mess this morning. It has rained all night on our beautiful snow. I'm so glad we don't have to try to drive out today. I don't know if we could make it to the county road. I think I am finally finished with the tree and can now move on to baking some more cookies. It's time for gingerbread cookies and some divinity. I wish it would stop raining, but this is typical North Idaho weather. Jon and I were really enjoying going for walks in the snow. There was just enough of the white fluffy stuff to walk in not so much that we had to wear our snowshoes. Today it will be a sloppy mess. Oh well, back to the baking cookies thought...

1 comment:

Julie said...

boooo... slush is no fun