Memorial Day weekend has given us lots of time to reflect on and remember our family and friends who have served in the military. They're all our heroes. Thank you for your service.
Jon has been busily working on many projects while I am recovering from my surgery. He's also taking good care of me and picking up many of the chores I usually do.
Our weekend has been mostly rainy but today we have some beautiful blue sky.
On our last trip to town, we came across this beauty. I wasn't able to get close enough for a good shot.
Nieman's floral delivered this gorgeous bouquet from the Missoula Burkhart's. It had the biggest lilies I've ever seen. The fragrance was lovely. I pulled out the roses after 3 days so that I could dry them. They will be as beautiful dried as fresh.
I had read about the Yeti craze but never thought I would have one, let alone a personalized one. The artwork was done by DIL Julie. A picture of our hedgehog, Towanda.
My begonias are surviving the cold, rainy weather. They're not really happy though. They would like some warmer temperatures. Jon's dahlias are in the ground and they would also like the warmer temps.
As you can see, my turtle is still hanging on!
We hired our friend, Bill, to pressure wash our deck and then paint some water sealer on it. It's been neglected for too many years. The cedar color has been revealed and it looks good.
Tomorrow I'm heading back to the doctor to hopefully get a good report. Wish me luck.








No comments:
Post a Comment