Beautiful, but cold.
I read my friend Marianne's blog this morning. She was up and out there about the same time that I was(4:30 a.m.), except - I didn't go out there. I sent the dog instead.
I have to agree with everything that she said on her blog this morning. You can read all about it at Slight Detour.
Jon and I had to spend all afternoon yesterday in town so that means this morning's job will be to run the snowblower and clear the paths since they are predicting somewhere between 7-12" of new snow over the next few days. I sure hope they're wrong, but it's not looking good.
I know I'm late to the party but I just finished watching The Queen's Gambit. Who knew a series about playing chess would be so riveting. If you're looking for something to watch during the next snowfall event, I highly recommend it.
Happy Birthday to my sister-in-law Patty. She and my brother Roy are vacationing in Cabo. Good idea.



No comments:
Post a Comment