Saturday, December 17, 2022

It's a work in progress...

 I made the trip to Sandpoint yesterday and found more lights.  I'm still working on the tree.  It used to be that the tree decorating took only one day, but now it seems to take several.  It really doesn't matter as there's plenty of time to get it done.


We have only a little bit of snow shoveling to do and a couple of places where I still need to run my snow blower.  I plan to get it done today before it gets any colder out there.  Old Man Winter has it in for us this year. 

I read a quote on Facebook and I tried to find it again, but could not.  It goes something like this, "As we approach the end of 2022 and begin 2023, let's take it slowly.  Everyone be on your best behavior, be cautious, be quiet, and whatever you do, don't touch anything!"  



I really do want to finish with the tree as I have some plans for baking Christmas Cookies.  It seems like the right project when the low temperature is going to be 1 degree.  Ugh!

How about a little humor?




No comments: