Friday, June 19, 2020

Music on the grass.

Oh what a beautiful morning.  It's going to be one of those bright, blue sky days. 


I see that I have a renegade in my Blue Bowl of flowers.


This is my work in progress, underneath the brown tarp at the top of the photo.  It was time to take out that perennial bed and start over.  It will be a two year process since there were so many weeds. 

It's still pretty damp out this morning so the work will need to wait until the sunshine dries things up a bit.

It's Friday and for the first summer in seven years, I will not be loading my music gear in my car to drive into Sandpoint to play at Trinity at City Beach.  Due to the Covid pandemic, there is limited seating at the restaurant, but they are now serving dinner from 3:00 until 9:00.  There will be music on the grass, played by Bruce Bishop, from 5:00-8:00.  He's a very fine musician and it will be a beautiful evening for dinner and music.

Friday nights.  Free all summer long.  I will not know what to do with myself.






I'm predicting that the sunset today will be as beautiful as the sunrise.




No comments: