Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Good men through the ages

It's June and it's raining.  No surprise.  I looked back through my photos for the month of June and it seems we are having one of our colder and wetter months this time around.

2014 was definitely a warmer spring.  My irises are just beginning to bloom this year.

My broccoli plants are babies compared to the ones in this photo.   I remember that I bought these veggie starts at the Flower Farm that year.




The Red Robin tomatoes were ripe in 2014.

In 2018 we had visitors from Oklahoma and we took a road trip to stop by the Cabinet Gorge Dam.   Our great-nephew Chase, was pretty impressed by all the water coming through the dam, but the big rock was definitely a winner.



June 2017 - Retired Mountain Man and I drove to Antelope Lake and Heron, Montana since I had never been to either location even though I've lived here 46 years.



Plus a stop at one of our favorite places, Ross Creek Cedars.  We've visited there many times and even hiked in on snowshoes in the winter.  (I still can't believe that I did that.RMM must have talked me into it.) 






The year of the mushrooms - 2019.









Here we are.  Stuck in 2020.  At least that's what it feels like.

"Long as I remember, the rain been comin' down..."  Those lyrics definitely express my mood today.  "Who'll stop the rain?"

No comments: