Sometimes things aren't what they appear to be. What might be clear to you may not be clear to another. I took these photos at cousin Kermit's house the other day.
There are 7.9 billion people on this planet. Each one waking up every morning in their own unique situation, but almost all of us confronting the coronavirus in some way. We are all living in this crazy and confusing time and making the best of it in our own way.
As always, there's a lot of talking. Impetuous decisions made by leaders. Daily "Briefings" that drag on for hours. Playing the Blame Game. Blaming gets us nowhere. Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk (Kind of sounds like a hen clucking, doesn't it)
Meanwhile:
The helpers are there.
There is so much bravery and courage on display. Bus drivers, truck drivers, doctors, nurses, grocery store clerks... the list goes on and on. It's amazing, sad and painful at times to watch and read about, but it has been happening daily now for months.
Everywhere around the globe.
The helpers.
According to Fred Rogers. "When I was a boy and there were scary things in the news, my mother said, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping".
Just because things seem a certain way, doesn't mean it really is.
A helper in any way that we can.
One of my friend, Ben's songs.
Beautiful Dream
Some of the lyrics:
I woke faraway from a beautiful dream.
Feeling so led astray from where I'd been.
I still miss you so much, more than words can say
And I wish I could touch your hands and face
If I could turn back the time, before you had passed
I'd say all the things, I should have said.
No comments:
Post a Comment