After enduring one of the coldest and soggiest springs on record, we are now headed into a very beautiful fall. I took some time off from pulling out my vegetable garden to take some photos of the all the flowers before the frost hits and they are all gone.
| Ball Dahlia |
| April Dawn |
| A flower that blooms for three months! |
| Dainty Cosmos |
| Show-off zinnia |
I am reminded of a song that my grandparents used to sing, "Shine on Harvest Moon".
Do you know it?
So shine on
Shine on harvest moon
Up in the sky
I ain't had no lovin' since January, February, June or July
Snow time ain't no time to stay outdoors and spoon
So shine on
Shine on harvest moon for me and my gal
1 comment:
Breathtaking photos, especially the Ball Dahlia! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment