On another note, it is a mess outside today. We have about an inch of very wet snow this morning. Maggie did not care for it and wouldn't even step off the porch. She spent the first 20 minutes just hugging the door and begging to come back in. I can't blame her, it did seem kind of nasty out there. I wouldn't step off the porch either.
They say dogs are like their masters which seems to be true in this case.
You know how all those diet experts tell you that once you start doing an exercise you will love it and want to keep doing it? Nope! Not me. I do like going for walks/hikes once I am out there, am I antsy to go out there and do it? No, I crave dark chocolate. Do I want to go outside when it is cold, windy, rainy, and there is slushy snow on the ground? I tell myself that I am going to exercise indoors today. Strength training or something like that.
Motivation... where are you?
Coffee and guitar.
1 comment:
music and coffee....hmmmm....sounds like winter in idaho. nice.
Post a Comment