Two Wildlife Biologists from the USFS, Linda and Laressa, visited us yesterday to see the
goshawks, but it was too late. They have left the nest. We are hoping the goshawks will
return next year to the same nest or another in the same area. The biologists did verify the
GPS location of the nest and said that having a nest there protects a 40 acre area from being
logged. That suits me just fine.
Later today I have my guitar lesson along with the mandolin gals and the fiddle player. I have
been practicing every day hoping to improve. ......
Maybe if I talked less..... never mind.
Speaking of the fiddle player, after our last jam session, she and her banjo husband taught us
to play Mexican Train Dominoes. It is addictive. We were hooked after 3 games and I will be
searching for a set at Walmart today. I noticed on Kristine's Blog that she called the game "The
searching for a set at Walmart today. I noticed on Kristine's Blog that she called the game "The


3 comments:
The Devil's Box is a very old reference to the fiddle, but I think it applies to Mexican Train dominoes, too. When are we playing again? :)
Ah ha! I agree. It could apply to both.
I'm sure we are playing again on Friday.
I bought dominoes last year after Kristine talked about how much fun Mexican Train was but I haven't played a game yet and now I can't remember where I put the dominoes.
Post a Comment