Our thanks goes out to Miss Lady, from Helmville, Montana. She came to visit us over the 4th of July weekend. Who is this Miss Lady? She is a very polite mixed breed dog (Australian Shepherd, dingo, yellow lab???) about two years old, who had lots of energy. She spent her entire weekend teaching our toddler puppy, Maggie, some dog manners. She did a great job. I only wish I had thought to take a picture of them. They spent hours together running and playing and when Miss Maggie misbehaved, Lady just put her in her place. It was exactly what Maggie needed. She is starting to learn some manners and everyone enjoyed playing with her. Mollie got a nice break from puppy always nagging her.
Whew! I was starting to wonder what the return policy was on the dog. Funny, the breeder never said a thing about it.......
No comments:
Post a Comment