This is it. The end of the 2025 summer season. Yesterday afternoon Jon and I tagged his dahlias before the frost so that we know what variety each tuber is when we dig them up to store.
This morning the frost was everywhere including the south side of the house. I had picked the final dahlia bouquet of the year last night.
I have been picking my tomatoes and freezing them in gallon bags so that I could use them for salsa. This past week I made my first two batches. I think I have enough tomatoes for 2 more. That should be about 32 pints, which is a good amount for one year.
Jon is an avid Mariners baseball fan so he is really enjoying watching them in the playoffs. We both watched the more than 5 hour game last week. What a game! We're looking forward to more of the same today!
I've been listening to a collection of Bob Dylan's "early" songs. I have to say that I never cared for his vocals, but he certainly can write lyrics.
I Ain't Gonna Work on Maggie's Farm No More!



No comments:
Post a Comment