May 18th, 1980. A significant date. More on that later.
It's been some time since I posted so here goes.
Things have been constantly happening around here and it's almost all connected to health issues and the getting older experience. Jon has been dealing with a very long blood clot in his leg and it is now about half healed. I finally had my sinus surgery but not without the "complications". I won't go into the details because it's just TMI.
We are both beginning to "see the daylight" and I finally had enough energy to mow the lawn. Yes, I know. All I had to do was sit on the mower, but even that felt pretty challenging right now.
Yesterday was the window for getting it done since the rains came back last night and it's really wet out there now.
I have planted one pot of flowers for our hummingbirds and it's in place next to the feeder. We're now in the middle of the "it's so green" time of the year.
I'm posting miscellaneous photos and this is a great one of Dylan.
We're still having our weekly music sessions and that certainly lifts our spirits. Music is good for the soul.
Today is Sunday, May 18th, 2025. Jon and I are both remembering that Sunday 45 years ago. We had a pool at Murphy's Lounge and we're trying to remember who won the bet. I think it was the owner, Dale Snodgrass, but neither one of us is sure. It was a once in a lifetime experience.









No comments:
Post a Comment