This morning we have a few snowflakes falling, but it doesn't look too serious at the moment. We're back to the gloomy skies after a most beautfiful sunny day yesterday. Since we can't see the mountains this morning I'm posting a couple of January photos from 2013.
Retired Mountain Man, Willie and I drove into Sandpoint to pick up a grocery order in-between the two football games. When we left it seemed pretty certain that Rams were going to win although it ended up being another close one.
There's not much on my schedule today. A little bit of many things: puppy training, guitar playing, maybe a little piano practice and just to get out of the house, picking up the mail at the post office.
Speaking of the post office, I received an email this morning from the USPS telling me that my free Covid test kits would arrive on Friday. That was a pleasant surprise. Jon and I hope we do not need to use them but it will be nice to have them.
Have you been playing Wordle?
I have been playing the game almost from day one and it's fun. It's a game that doesn't take long to play and it gives me a little challenge every day. I love that there are no ads. It's only the game. That's it. No annoying videos.
Old Friends and Bookends
No comments:
Post a Comment