As you can see, I had a lot of fun taking photos at my mom's birthday bash. I did a little experimenting with changing some of them to black and white.
 |
| Aunt Shirley. She is such a sweetheart! |
 |
| I met Chris, a physical therapist (Retired Mountain Man would love her as his therapist) See that twinkle in her eye? |
 |
| Of course all the men were outside by the bonfire. |
 |
| Meet Max. Or maybe I should say, look out for MAX! This three year old is FULL of energy! |
 |
| Do I really have to stop playing to have my photo taken, Grandma? |
 |
| This is the look you do NOT want to get when she is 16. |
 |
| The GRIZ |
 |
| It's Erin's turn for birthday candles and cake! |
She seems extremely happy to only have 29 on her cake.
No comments:
Post a Comment