Thursday, September 22, 2011

I should have stayed in bed.....

Yesterday.   Yes, I'm whining and I wined at the end of the day too.

First, at 8:00 a.m. my Strength Training Class was cancelled. 




I'm just going to get fatter and weaker. 






Next, I drove to Sandpoint for my guitar lesson and my instructor was a no show. 





Dang.  I'm never going to learn how to strum or pick. 



Then I took my laptop computer to the Dr. to find out it will probably cost me $300.00 to fix the white screen problem.  Since my laptop is only two years old I have decided to continue using it until the screen no longer works at all!  $300.00!   I refuse to pay that.  I will use it even if the screen is black!





Here's a complaint from an old person.  They don't make anything like they used to.....  # !@#%#  and so on....



3 comments:

Julie said...

This middle-aged woman agrees! I am sick and tired of everything being disposable crap! Sick and tired... tired...going back to bed myself... at least a nap with Ben :)

DJB said...

Soooooo.... what's the problem, exactly?

Anonymous said...

What happened to Doug? And did you ever get your freezer fixed?