Thursday, May 5, 2011

It's still March here.

No photos to post.  The weather is still several degrees below normal and it's raining today.  We did have a couple of days with some sunshine and I got some manure on some of my flower beds.  Master Naturalist Class is keeping me very busy.  It's very interesting but taking up most of every Tuesday and Thursday.  Today's session was on Wetlands and we put on waders and got to walk in the mud and the water. 

We had band practice last night and it was great to play some tunes.  I think it's been over a month since we have practiced.  We need to get ready for the big event on July 2nd. 

I will be very happy when the weather decides to return to normal.  This has been a long winter it seems like we haven't had spring! 

No comments: