Saturday, March 19, 2011

Welcome to spring, Hope version 2011

Ah, spring.  We just can't get enough of that warm sunshine and fresh air.  This is a photo I took this morning.


This kind of weather leaves me nothing to do but start more plants.  I have started both white and lavender Alyssum, a purple Lobelia, a few basil plants, a packet of delphinium seeds and the next round of Red Robin tomatoes.  It won't be long before I need to start some of the peppers and tomatoes for the garden.

 Baby Alyssum seeds that have just sprouted



 Red Robin Tomatoes - seeding number three



A few fresh basil plants


1 comment:

Julie said...

Oh Good God! That is NOT spring! Get green already Hope Idaho! At this rate, the plants will be ready for the garden before the garden is ready for the plants! We are wishing you some sunshine soon!