Ewe! An abscessed tooth. I don't even like to talk about it, let alone have one. I had to miss band practice and the entire day was shot. I can really sympathize with baby Ben and all of his teething pain. Dang, it hurts! I would have given anything to have had some of Ben's "numbs it". My dentist, Dr. Jim Lewis, is a really nice guy. He didn't hesitate to have me come in on a Sunday. After about 14 hours of sleep, I am now in recovery mode.
3 comments:
Hope you're feeling better. That is so painful (brings back memories of a Mother's Day trip to the oral surgeon, no fun). Take good care of yourself and use ice packs!!!!
Kristine
Connie, I'm so sorry--one of my worst memories is of a very painful weekend with an abscessed tooth--in the middle of nowhere. Hope you're doing better today.
Poor Grandma! Mine are just coming in, but they aren't infected like your angry tooth was. Poor Grandma! I hope you feel all better soon.
Love,
Benjamin Jon
XOXOX
Post a Comment