This is probably the best look we've ever had of the aurora here. I'm hoping our rain clouds clear so that we can see them again tonight!
The forecast for the rest of this week is rain. Rain, rain and more rain. I have no problem with that because it means it's not SNOW. I'm definitely not ready for the cold white stuff. I'm driving to Coeur d' Alene today to see another doctor about my back pain.
Yesterday was my first appointment for physical therapy at Caribou PT, which is located here in Hope. I am hoping that the therapy is going to get me some relief. Both Jon and I have had PT with Paula and Kendra in the past and had very good outcomes.
With all the rain in the forecast it's time to do some serious thinking about rainy day projects. Nothing to ambitious though. Happy Wednesday.
No comments:
Post a Comment