Thursday, July 31, 2025

Hot Summer Days

 Our last day of July is here and it's going to be a hot one!  Our temperatures have been in the 90's so our mini-split is keeping us cool.  The flowers and vegetables are all doing well.  My bush beans are blooming and soon we'll have some green beans for dinner.  





My clematis has lots of blossoms thanks to Jon's work adding some Miracle Gro to them.

Our Early Girl tomatoes are doing great in spite of the fact that we planted them so late.  









I love growing dill in a pot on my deck.  It's one of my favorite herbs.  I also have some cilantro and basil in a pot.  With the addition of some lettuce, cucumbers and my patio tomatoes I have a fresh salad that I can pick by just walking out on my deck.    





My monster cucumber plants.  There are 3 of them in the pot. 







Stay cool and enjoy the last day of July 2025!

No comments: