The dates on the calendar seem to be flying by while Jon and I are slowly moving toward Christmas. We still don't have our tree cut down, but we're thinking about it. That's not unusual for us and I think it's okay. I did venture out into the field a few days ago to cut some boughs for wreath making. I "may" have found our tree.
So far this year we have about an inch of snow on the ground although today the weatherman predicts 1-3 inches. Nothing new yet.
I decided it's time to just browse through my thousands of photos and post some from years past. I have made this decision after reading about my friend Marianne's problem with almost losing all of the photos she has taken over the years. I'm kind of in the same boat. There's so many...
I am not missing the snow that needs to be shoveled in this picture.
Sheesh! Nine days to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment