Hey! Take a look at the treasures I brought you.
On our way to town we were trying to remember how old Maggie is? We weren't sure. Jon and I were both thinking that she was around eight years old?
Well, she's ten and will be eleven next April. Time goes by really fast, especially in dog years.
She will be on the schedule soon for the surgery and then a recovery time of 2-3 months. After that we're hoping she will be able to do one of her favorite things, which is attack the sprinkler. In the meantime, she is on pain meds and doing her best to get around on three legs. I can relate. This old age stuff isn't easy, Maggie.
I spent some time thinking about what was happening in our lives ten years ago so I'm adding some fall photos from October 2010 and 2011. It was looking very frosty on Oct. 22nd, 2011, but the fall colors were as beautiful as they are this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment