Friday, September 18, 2020

To wear a mask or not. Russian Roulette

Who are the thousand people who die every day?  Were they Republicans or Democrats?
Over 200,000 are dead from the virus with more to come.  Republicans or Democrats?  Maybe they were Independents?  Green Party?  
What about those who are projected to die?  Supposedly, another 200,000-300,000 by January 1st.  
What is their party affiliation?
Every day another thousand Americans die. Trump never says anything about them, except that most of them live in "Blue States".  No one has died in who lives in "Red states"?  
Again, were they Republicans or Democrats who died?  It seems to be important to him.
Or wait.  Maybe there are Republicans that live in blue states?  Or vice-versa?
The president's refusal to encourage the wearing of masks and social distancing while holding large campaign rallies where his own followers will be exposed, is criminal.  

It's his new game of Russian Roulette.  Played with his own supporters.
I believe that everyone should wear a mask.  I think they work and I agree with Dr. Redfield.  They might be better than a vaccine because the first vaccine may not be that effective against the virus.  It may offer only 60%-70% effectiveness in protecting you. 
When I meet someone who is not wearing a mask (and around here that's more than 50 percent), it tells me that they only care about themselves.  
They don't care about anyone else.  Not me.  Not the people who are high-risk or the elderly. 
Most of all, they could care less about those in the medical profession who have to take care of all of us. 
They are truly selfish people. 
Apparently, your party affiliation could make a difference in whether you survive this virus or not. 
When you vote in November, remember that. 

 Quote:  "I don't like shaking hands with people.  Now I won't have to shake hands with those disgusting people".  Donald Trump.

She served as a lead on the White House Coronavirus Task for the Vice President.

Just another of the hundreds of "disgruntled" employees who have left the Trump administration. 

  




No comments: