The good news for you today is that you can book a cruise in August on Carnival Cruise Lines. (We need to be smart.)
The science data is showing that in most states our Covid infection rates are going up, along with the death toll, but at least 42 states are going to open up anyway. (Is that a smart decision?)
There are many people who believe they either don't need to wear a facemask or that they shouldn't be required to wear one. (We should be smart?)
I couldn't take anymore nonsensical news. I had to get out of the house yesterday so Maggie and I took a short hike to look for mushrooms. We didn't find any but it could be promising after today's rainfall.
The message to Americans is that everyone should just do whatever they feel like doing. Smart or not. Go for it.
I just saw my favorite quarterback, Russell Wilson, on TV saying, "we have to be smart about starting up again, but when we do it's going to be fantastic".
There's hope.
Personally, I prefer this version.
No comments:
Post a Comment