Friday, December 3, 2010

Grandma's Snowman

This was no time to play, this was no time for fun, this was no time for games, there was work to be done.  All that deep, deep, deep snow.  All that snow had to go.  When Jon went down to Hope for the day, he said, "Somebody has to clean all this snow away.  Somebody, somebody has to, you see.  Then he picked out somebody, ME!    (according to Dr. Seuss)

There was only one way to shovel it away.  Well, actually, role it away.  Build a snowman.  If you build it, little cats, ABCDEF and G will come..........Then you don't have to shovel it.

And, NO, I do not have snow spots!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Yes! Nice Snowman! Shoveling is for shlumps who don't know how to frisk around in their barbaloot suits! And, clearly, Grandpa Jon would not, could not. Not in a box. Not with a fox.

DJB said...

Wow, I am still laughing at this post. In the battle of the sexes that was an ass whoopin! I don't know how Dad can retaliate to that one... maybe a snow fort on top of the barn?