Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Girl or Boy?

Julie sent these photos of Ben and one of me at age one.  Dang!  That was a long time ago!  I think all Ben needs is a dress and some curls.  Or.... I should have been a boy?  No wonder I like to play in the dirt so much!  This is confusing...


Boy are Julie and Dave in trouble.  I have been told by my mother and grandmother that I was a very stubborn child.

3 comments:

Julie said...

I think it really explains why he is such a pretty baby! I see stubborn now and then, but I have to say that G. Eileen has a lot less credibility now that I know your grandbaby is such a nice little thing :) Maybe you just waited until two to act up?

DJB said...

That nose, mouth and chin are spot on matches! That is amazing!

Sharon said...

I agree with DJB. You and Ben look like twins at age 1, comparatively.