Saturday, November 21, 2009

Thanksgiving Preparations







I am slowly getting ready for the big turkey day. A little house cleaning here and a little house cleaning there. Ppppfft! It's done! Just like magic. The fairy princess maid has been here. I love it! I hope you have a fairy princess too!
Now that my house is clean I can start baking and cooking all the yummy things for Thanksgiving. Hmmm. Not good for my diet...
We had a warm day so I put up my outdoor holiday lights and made a door swag with boughs, etc. I also have my pineapple turkey thanks to my good friend Ann!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gosh, Retired Mountain Lady, when did all this happen? It sure looks good, very nice! I've got one of those turkeys too, they're a lot of fun. Happy Thanksgiving!

RBnorth said...

I've been experimenting with it for a month or so. I think it's more fun than Facebook.