Wednesday, February 22, 2017

February is almost in the rear view mirror.

What to do to get through the month of February.   Grow a fresh scoby for kombucha.


Start more seeds for spring.  The calibrachoa seedlings are finally large enough to photo.  I didn't have a lot of success with white.   I have transplanted them since I took this photo.


I also transplanted the geraniums and tomatoes.



Jon has been out on his snow shoes.

Do you see him?  He's by the fence.


After 36 years we had to replace the light in the kitchen.  We now have an LED light and it's a lot brighter than the one we had before.


We went to Sandpoint to march in the Winter Carnival Parade with the U.S. Forest Service float.   They received a trophy for the best theme.

Now we are getting ready for Mardi Gras on Sunday.  Today I made the Chicken Gumbo.


Here are some memories from last year.





No comments:

Post a Comment