Wednesday, March 9, 2016

6:08 A.M.

This morning the alarm clock (see previous post) went off at 6:08 a.m.  Notice their tiny tracks in this photo.





As you can see, we woke up to a little fresh Spring snow.








My lilies, iris and crocus are trying to come up underneath the snow   I have some primroses that are blooming.  The deer are having a feast eating all of the tender leaves coming up from the ground.  I spread blood meal around all of my flower beds yesterday and ordered a gallon of Deer Off Mace yesterday.  It's my only hope since our "trusty" deer dog, Maggie, just sleeps in her dog house and let's the deer graze on my garden.

I think I am going to get another dog.

Another puppy.

A Border Collie.  One that will chase deer and I will only have to get up in the middle of night for a couple of months with it.

 Hmmm.  Maybe....maybe not.....

How much do I want my lilies to bloom......?  Maybe they should just be deer food.

More coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment