Thursday, February 4, 2016

It might be a little warmer these days.....

....but it's still very snowy here.  


My snow broom on watch over the driveway.






Our latest curtain.


The good news is that our neighbors Mardi Gras celebration is this coming Friday!  Yesterday afternoon I made the Chicken Gumbo.


I haven't forgotten my garden and I have started my geraniums, tomatoes and pansies.  The tomatoes and geraniums are already showing their true leaves and I have transplanted them into my newspaper pots.  The pansies are next.  They are almost there.



It's snowing again this morning so it looks like I will be using my new toy soon.



1 comment:

  1. So glad to see something GROWING in this picture! This is the downhill part of the beautiful winter! Great newspaper pots, too! :)

    ReplyDelete