Thursday, February 19, 2015

Celebrating Chinese Year 4713! The Year of the Sheep! Light the Lamp Not the Rat!

Those born in sheep years are often artistic, charming, sensitive, and sweet. It is known as the most creative sign in the Chinese zodiac.  


This is a Grandma Rat

Unfortunately, for me, I was born in the year of the Rat!  It really doesn't sound too appealing, but this is my Horoscope for 2015 ....                 
Dear Libra, 2015 is simply meant for you! 
You are lucky! Literally! You haven’t had such a successful year in a while, so one can confidently say that in 2015 many positive changes you’ve been dreaming of will take place in your life. But…under one condition, that is if you are ready to change, if you are mature and strong enough to face the upcoming changes. Despite duality, the Scales are naturally very strong personalities! Your only weakness is your thoughts and low wishes which can throw a million reasons at you with the sole goal of taking you off the right path. At times what you are scared of or what you want the least is exactly what you need! 

Wow!  Really?  

Specifically, I was born under the sign of an "Earth Rat".   That does fit with my passion for gardening, but being known as an Earth Rat doesn't seem very charming. 

My Elements are:
Water
Yang
Lucky Flowers:  The Lily (yes, I want to be known as the Lily Queen), the African Violet, and Lily of the Valley.  
Lucky Numbers:  2 and 3  (Time to buy a lottery ticket)
Lucky Colors:  Blue, Golden and Green (avoid yellow and brown)

Positive Traits:


I only posted photos of cute rats!


Trust me, you don't want to know the negative traits or the health risks.





You can check your own 2015 Horoscope here.  



But first, take the time to watch this video of Rizzo!

It's exactly how I feel about being born in the year of the rat.
More:http://www.gotohoroscope.com/2015-horoscope/libra.html

No comments:

Post a Comment