Sunday, January 4, 2015

All I want for Christmas....

I am posting Christmas stories a little late as we celebrate our Christmas on New Year's Day, so I am just now getting to it.

2014 will be remembered as the year that a few of the Christmas gifts didn't quite make it to Hope.   The hand thrown pottery gifts for Julie and Melissa were left in the garage in Victor.  For at least a half of a day there were many quips and jokes thrown at David about what else had been left in the garage.    


One of the gifts left in the garage in Victor, Montana.   A hand-thrown Hedgehog bowl, remembering Tawanda, my Mother's Day Gift back in 1999 from Jamie and David.  She was a very un-cuddly type of pet.

Dulcie Belanger Art Store, Hamilton, Montana

At least that was the case until Dylan and Sarah arrived. 

On New Year's Day as we were getting ready for our gift exchange, Dylan and Sarah went out to their car.  The temperature was a balmy 12 degrees.  The low the previous night was 5.   They brought in a poinsettia for me, but Dylan had left it in the car.  Dylan is now known as the "plant murderer". 



It really didn't matter because all I wanted for Christmas eventually ended up under my tree.  Well, almost all.  Some of us were taking photos. 










Maggie just wanted her space back.  She was thinking, "What are all of you people doing in my spot"?  "It belongs to me".  "I sure hope you leave soon".




No comments:

Post a Comment