Saturday, December 13, 2014

To bake or not to bake? That is the question.

My Christmas presents from Retired Mountain Man arrived early.   A new Gibson acoustic guitar and a new apron.  They are both beautiful gifts.



Maybe you can help me answer the question.  Should I bake Christmas cookies or play the guitar?

 I am going to have a glass of my 2014 white wine while I ponder the question.  I used the wine thief to siphon some out of the carboy to test it for the first time yesterday.  It is starting to taste good and is already clearing.  The two red wines are still quite cloudy and more acidic.  It always takes more time for the red wine.

Hmm.
As for Christmas morning, I plan to serenade Retired Mountain Man with my rendition of "Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer".  It's Karma you know.  The gift that keeps on coming back to you.


1 comment:

  1. The guitar is there!!! It is beautiful!!! Congratulations!!!
    You should bring it over here and play us a tune :)

    ReplyDelete