Thursday, December 11, 2014

I have been looking...

....for our Christmas tree.  I've walked up and down the mountainside trying to find the perfect one.   It's an easy hike this year because there's no snow.  After an hour of hiking around looking for one I have decided that maybe my tree should have a Hawaiian or tropical theme this year especially since we are experiencing what's known as the Pineapple Express in the weather world.  For those of us in the Pacific Northwest that means, rain.  Rain and more rain.

What do you think of just getting a palm tree and adding some lights?



I can buy one at Walmart, Target or JC Penny..... How easy is that?  It would take up less room and be easy to set up and take down.  I could bake a ham for Christmas dinner with pineapple slices on it.  I think I might have a pink flamingo somewhere.  You know, one of those yard decorations.








Our New Year's Eve Party could look like this.  It's time to "break out of the box" people.



Mele Kalikimaka!

No comments:

Post a Comment