Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Yes, I said I would do it....

It's only been 14 months since I took all the things off of the wall in my upstairs bathroom and said that I was going to paint it.  It definitely needed to be done.

I have no excuse except that I hate painting, house painting that is.  I like to paint with watercolors.  That is fun.

I couldn't paint it because it was the holidays, because it was winter, because I was busy with band practice, because it was spring, because it was summer, I was still busy with band practice......


I finally have everything taped and ready to go for the paint.  It is noon.


Retired Mountain Man has been very worried ever since I came home with the paint from Home Depot.  It has upset his routine and he has had to use the downstairs bathroom all day.


His misery will soon be over as coat # 1 has finally been applied.  It is 3:30 p.m.  I only had to make one trip to Clark Fork for more supplies.

Fortunately for Retired Mountain Man, I do not wish to have the latest trend in kitchens and baths, such as stainless steel appliances and marble or granite countertops, etc.  As you can see it looks pretty much the same.  I am not into colors on the walls.  I like white or soft white.  I like white appliances, white countertops and white walls.

Keep it simple.

I plan to start coat # 2 at 5:00 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment