Sunday, November 23, 2014

Warning! This is a good reason for not cleaning your oven before you bake the pies and the turkey for Thanksgiving.

It has nothing to do with the fact that I will bake pies and they will automatically overrun into the bottom of my clean oven.  Nope.

It seemed like such a simple task.  All I had to do was wipe out the ash put the rack back in the oven, but somehow with a very small move, I broke a blood vessel in my index finger.  It is now swollen and doesn't really move quite right.


There will be limited keyboard playing at our practice session today.


On the positive front, the stairway light has been replaced thanks to David and Retired Mountain Man.  All you need is your metal tool box on the stairway step to stand on (if you are tall, as in David) and some of those Q-tip skills.   See blog from 2012 regarding guys with skills, and the movie Six Days and Seven Nights.




Finally, I sliced the last ripe tomato from my garden for 2014.

 There were so many tomatoes and I loved sharing them with everyone and was sooo happy to do that, but when your are down to your last one, and you know you are faced with store bought, hard as a rock, not ripe tomatoes for the next six months........the last one is to be savored and cherished.



No comments:

Post a Comment