Sunday, November 2, 2014

The Headless Horsemen was there, but I didn't see Ichabod Crane anywhere, just like the story.....





I traveled to Hamilton, Montana to go Trick or Treating with my grandson, who finally decided that he would be a fierce man-eating shark for Halloween.  

We had a great evening.  The temperature was very warm for this time of year and it was so much fun to see hundreds of little kids out in their costumes going from house to house.  In Hamilton, they block off a section of 3rd and 4th streets and the people who live on those two streets go all out decorating their houses.  I heard that each household will give out over 2000 pieces of candy.  It is such a cool way to have a safe place for the kids to go and so much fun.




There were some pretty scary ghosts, ghouls and goblins there.  The shark was a little concerned about this one.  He looked pretty darn scary.



He got a little braver at each house, but wore out before we managed to walk up and down both sides of the two streets.  Grandma was wearing out too.




Showing off his vampire teeth.





Best of all, there was a headless horseman riding up and down the street, cracking his whip.  His whip is supposedly made of the spine of a corpse.    Scares me.


Unfortunately, the horseman did not get close enough to me for a good photo so this is the best I could do.


Saturday we finally had a little snowfall again.  Here's a photo of what I saw on my trip home near Arlee.


No comments:

Post a Comment