Sunday, September 28, 2014

The most beautiful sunset of the decade.


Last night it looked like we were going to have a nice sunset so Retired Mountain Man and I took a walk over to Neil and Ann's so that I could take a photo of the lake.   Thompson and Maggie led the way. 







I couldn't resist a taking a few photos of Ann's dahlias.  This one looks like an April Dawn.



I think this might be an Evelyn Foster?



Wildwood Glory is going to be a real showstopper.



We walked back and the sunset still had a nice glow so I kept taking photos.



I love the light reflected on the leaves.



It just got better and better.....



Bright Gold!



And now for the pink.....







I can't stop taking photos of it.....







It couldn't possibly get better, could it?







OK then.  Now you know why I'm never leaving this place.


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! I tried, but couldn't capture the colors. Your pics are incredible.

    ReplyDelete